Where is it written that you have to be just one thing for your entire life? Who says you can’t change your mind? Is there anything wrong with enjoying one career, and then also enjoying something different?
The art of reinvention.
In my work as a brand designer, I encounter so many amazing individuals who are switching up the traditional 9-5 for something new.
- People who balance their day job with a passion project.
- People who choose to live their lives and raise their children on their own terms and schedules.
- People who are passionate about helping others.
- People who want to make money with a hobby, or their art.
- People who craft their work-life to match their dreams.
There are so many reasons why these people decide to jump into the entrepreneur pool. I am fortunate to have the opportunity to walk alongside these people for a short time as they move forward with their business or non-profit.
As a self-proclaimed Entrepreneurial Evangelist, I love seeing these new businesses bloom and grow. I love to see the excitement as someone embraces a new opportunity.
In the past 10 years of being an entrepreneur myself, I’ve also learned a thing or two. I’ve created this community as a place for entrepreneurs to learn, grow, and support one another. Come join us!
Welcome to the Second Act | CEO